Yabda undertook the following activities:
- Analysed needs and assessed international best practices for adopting excellence-driven, tailor-made strategies in each Partner University,
- Planned and delivered three rounds of workshops: a) train the trainers, b) train University faculty and staff (the facilitators) and c) train the faculty members, researchers and students (the potential entrepreneurs),
- Developed a MOOC for offering the above training online thus increasing the project’s impact,
- Created the necessary infrastructure and networks both within and among Partner Universities,
- Built lasting synergies with the market, funders and policy makers at local/national/regional levels.